Saturday, September 04, 2004

bugger.

Lab reports.
I'm overwhelmed with so much work.
Bio lab report, but that's due the week after next. Still! I'm one of those people that have to finish up any undone work although the dateline's rather remote. Will feel as though something's choked up in my already congested system. Humps.
Next, there's the *drum rolls* LIT ESSAY- on poetry..relating image and form or form and ... I'm lost already, i'm sure you must have no idea what i'm talking about. In dire need of some kind of help. Lit lit lit...
Also, there's the food project on pineapples. I'm suppose to gather info on pineapples...with a ready-draft by monday afternoon. now's sunday night..going monday morning... *gulps* and i'm not the slightest step closer to getting it written.

I'm supposed to read a 400 plus page crime-detective novel..._the moonstone_ by...prefably next next week. *feeling an eminent migraine*

Lastly, there's the studying for chem and maths test. And i have no understanding of bayne's rule. All the conditional probability and intersection laws are making me nuts. Have i mentioned how much i detest statistics?

*helpless, overwhelmed, feeling ULTRA bogged down..and wait..i'm only in year one. *

sarah at 11:50 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment