Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Heys! I'm been bombarded with sms-es these days about uni and stuff. Whenever i pick up the phone call thats meant for my mum, i get enquires about my courses in uni. Sigh. But.. No worries! haha. I've kind of come to terms, just a bit sore thats all..the whole meritocracy thing.I mean someone who put dentistry as third (yep) choice actually gets shortlisted for the interview compared to one who had it as first choice but did not even get called up... i mean they should really do something to this whole 'system'. Give people who really like to do that particular course a chance..grades are impt...but if that individual managed As and Bs.. no harm hearing what this person has to say..compared to someone with straight As yet no interest in dentistry what-so-ever.
No offense ya to those er..med or dentistry peeps. I just need an outlet to let out all the angst and soreness. Yeps.
YEss! American Idol Finals..TONIGHT! hah. Seriously can't wait. Whats with the two hour epi today anyway? 2 contestents.. ?? songs going to be sung?
Fantasia fantasia fantasia!!! ^_^
sarah at 8:30 pm