Sunday, April 18, 2004
I've been rather paranoid these days.One example being... on Saturday, (yesterday) i actually found myself checking the mailbox three times within half a day. Didn't realise that there wasn't supposed to be any mails after one in the afternoon since the postman only works half-day.
Silly me.
Also, I'd been rather watchful of what i eat and at what time i have my meals at. Apparently it's better to have dinner at six in the evening so as to give your body more time to digest and work away those extra calories. Don't know any scientific proof behind that but, it does sound healthy enough for me.
I think all the spending my entire day at home doing ... practically nothing at all..has made me into a paranoid and health 'freak'. There's nothing to do at home besides...reading the newspapers in the morning, listening to music or playing the piano in the afternoon, and watching endless amounts of tv from the evening all the way to late at night. That..is basically my routine. Had a weird dream last night..or was it the night before? Anyhow, ya..the ONLY thing that i remembered when i woke up was this phrase, " Make it happen." Sounds rather cheesy but, i think thats what i need to do most in my life now, well at least for the next three months or so. Signing up for Yoga lessons, going to the LOTR exhibition, sign up for tennis lessons, .... there's actually alot to do, so i guess im just plain lazy OR just too contented with my current lifestyle...so i think the 'make-it-happen' phrase is really quite apt for me.
I'd been thinking abit these days.
Have you ever had the experience where, you went to a shop, saw something that you vaguely liked but did not feel compelled to buy home as it wasn't quite the 'ideal' thing you had in mind , yet when you actually deicde to buy it home, someone else has unfortunately beaten you to it ?? Okay, im not making much sense here. I'm just trying to draw an analogy to what i'm feeling now..it's abit like lost 'love'...ya..NOT unrequitted love. There's a huge difference between the two, mind you. ^_^ I shan't elaborate any further. Hahaha...just in case you are getting curious as to what i'm refering at.
So i guess tomorrow's gonna be another day of the week for me. I'd still be checking the mail box at regular intervals and doing other silly things such as cleaning my own toliet. haha.
sarah at 9:19 pm